We all love avocado toast. It’s a healthy way to start your day. Here’s a splendid way to add even greater flavor and depth to your toast. Beet hummus… Yep, It’s amazing. Below is the quick and easy recipe.
1 Avocado 1 slice 12-grain bread Beet hummus Leafy greens salt lemon/lime slice
- Cut the avocado in half & remove pit. Slice flesh while still in its’ skin.
- Spread beet hummus on one side of the bread.
- Layer the leafy greens on top of the beet hummus.
- Remove slices of avocado and fan out on top of the greens.
- Add garnishments if desired. Add a squeeze of lemon or lime and a pinch of salt to taste.
Enjoy your quick and healthy meal. It’s a great way to start your day. It also makes a great snack.
Here’s to your health.